The mission of the Information Security Club is to practice managing the inherent challenges in protecting and defending corporate network infrastructure, and to learn response and mitigation techniques against both well-known and zero day cyber attacks.
Information Security Club further strives to understand both the business and technology implications of information security on organizations, and to advance careers in technology and information security.
For further information, contact one of the Student e-Board Members below.
- Emily Simens, President - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily King, Vice President - email@example.com
- Wellington Guerrero, Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megha Jakhotia, Treasurer - email@example.com
- Chandler Sledge, PR - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rodcliff Hall (email@example.com) and Adam Mawardi (firstname.lastname@example.org), Tech Chairs
- Matthew Greisinger, Parliamentarian - email@example.com