BLISTS is a student-run organization that focuses on: educating African American, Latino students, and other student populations about information science and technology; providing computer literacy support; and building a corporate and alumni network.
BLISTS membership is open to both undergraduate and graduate students at the iSchool.
For more information, please contact one of the Student e-Board members listed below.
- President: Kobby Tettey (email@example.com)
- Co-Vice Presidents:
- Secretary: Shanyah Saunders (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer: Zachary Petion (email@example.com)
- Events Coordinator: Melanie Moreaux (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Employer Relations Chair: Justin Thierry (email@example.com)
- Graduate Student Representative: Dominique Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org)