Spring 2017 Road Trip: Rochester
This winter let’s pack the bus… for a BONUS iSchool Road Trip!
Yes you heard us right… back by popular demand this February, the HOMETOWN ROAD TRIP SERIES!
Bundle up and join us as we explore our neighbor to the west, and all it has to offer: Rochester, NY. We’ll be meeting up with our alumni and friends along the way— for a dive into the major companies, food and culture that make Rochester such a distinctive Upstate New York city.
This will be a one day "Hometown Road Trip" to Rochester, the bus will leave at 7am and return that evening. The total cost to will be $44, this includes travel and lunch.
The day’s schedule will include:
- A behind the scenes experience with Wegmans corporate headquarters and lunch in their tasting kitchen
- Personalized panel and networking with the I.T. and management staff at Wegmans headquarters
- A meet-up with alumni and I.T. staff at Butler/Till, a media communications agency.
- A meet-up at business services and document managment company Xerox.
- Lots of friends, good movies and snacks (of course)
Application deadline, January 31st, Travel date: February 3rd