Peggy is the Director of the Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning. She provides leadership and management of the Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning. Major responsibilities include:
- Direct course design and development for all modes of delivery
- Provide leadership on course delivery and utilizing teaching methods
- Work directly with faculty to improve quality assurance and evaluation of learning system design, delivery and usage with their courses
- On-board and orient new faculty
- Support and educate faculty on the use of formative/summative assessment in the classroom, learning objectives, learning activities and course evaluations.
- Plan, develop and facilitate instructor professional growth opportunities to improve instructional quality for full-time faculty, adjunct faculty, teaching assistants, and PhD students
- Consult with program leadership on assessment of program learning outcomes to formally evaluate and align with curriculum mapping
- Supervise FCTL employee and student assistants
She received her Master’s degree in Instruction, Design, Development and Evaluation from the Syracuse University School of Education, her B.S. in Information Management and Technology from the Syracuse University School of Information Studies and her A.A.S. in Business Administration from Corning Community College.
Peggy is also an Adjunct Professor at the School of Information Studies.
Courses taught August 2008 to Present:
- IST344 – Information Reporting and Presentation
- IST335 – Introduction to Information Based Organizations
- SCN041 – Presentations for College and Career (Summer College)
- IST200 – Management and Technology in the Business World (Summer College)
- IST700 – Tools and Techniques to Teach Online
University College course taught May 2001 to December 2007:
- ROM101 – HEOP Introduction to Computers