Intra-University Transfer (IUT)
Current undergraduates at SU can transfer to the iSchool through the Intra-University Transfer program. You’ll meet with us, learn about your options, and complete a short application.
Final Deadline for Fall 2023 Admission: May 26, 2023 – 5 PM EST
If you are already an SU student and would like to transfer to the iSchool, submit your application before the application deadline. Apply early for best consideration.
Attend an Information Session
These sessions are for any current Syracuse University student that is considering transferring into the iSchool, adding on a double major or dual degree. Our Academic Advisors will lead the session and be available to answer any remaining questions you may have.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023 | 10:00 – 11:00 am | Room 347, Hinds Hall
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 | 2:00 – 3:00 pm | Room 347, Hinds Hall
- Thursday, April 13, 2023| 3:00 am – 4:00 pm | Virtual Session
No registration is necessary for in-person sessions, all are welcome to attend. To attend the virtual session, please email email@example.com for link invitation.
About IUT Admissions
- Apply early for best consideration
- There is no GPA requirement to apply
- All documentation should be in one of the following formats: .docx, .doc, or .pdf
- Admissions decisions are made by an internal iSchool committee at periodic intervals throughout the semester
- The iSchool IUT admissions process is competitive. Meeting the minimum requirements and submitting an application by the deadline does not guarantee your entry to the iSchool
- Any falsifying, omitting, or failure to accurately reflect information in this application could result in a denial of admission and possible academic integrity charges
Questions and Contact
To further explore if the iSchool is a good fit for you, we recommend enrolling in our introductory course, IST 195 – Information Technologies. Make sure to consult your academic advisor before enrolling.
If you have questions about the IUT process, don’t hesitate to reach out. You can contact a member of the iSchool IUT Committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.