Director of Instructional Technology
- Provide collaborative leadership and management for learning program delivery, manage and support new learning platforms, technologies, and methods to support requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging technologies and their ability to meet faculty teaching and learning needs. Provide recommendations for budgetary purposes.
- Provide leadership and guidance regarding learning theory, design practices, and technologies for the School of Information Studies faculty in the creation of effective teaching and learning spaces, both physical and virtual.
- Quick hit consulting for integration of technology into instruction.
- Instructional technology support for professional development opportunities and tools involving standard business software packages, emerging technology and instructional technology for faculty
- General faculty development, particularly to support newcomers to instruction (especially junior faculty and contingent faculty), including mentoring, coaching, and formative evaluation
- Work with faculty to strategize on promotion of evidence-based teaching methods and means of assessment.
- Construct Policy and Procedure Implementation strategies on application and classroom equipment usage, rental, and purchasing activities.
- Plan, develop, coordinate, implement, and supervise Blackboard and Learning Management Systems.
- Foster collaboration among the various units which support effective teaching and learning on campus through a variety of instructional modalities.
- Supervise FCTL student assistants and assist with the management of student workers.
IST 335 - Introduction to Information Based Organizations
Have taught numerous workshops on the following technologies:
Blackboard Learn LMS
Expressions Web Site Creation and Design
TurningPoint Clicker Technology
Web 2.0 Classroom Technologies
|Fall 2018||IST335||M002||Intro/Info Based Organizations|
|Fall 2018||IST300||M001||IM&T Support Practicum|
|Fall 2017||IST335||M002||Intro/Info Based Organizations|
|Spring 2018||IST335||M005||Intro/Info Based Organizations|
|Spring 2018||GET687||M801||Global Tech|
|Spring 2018||GET487||M001||Global Tech|
|Fall 2016||IST335||M002||Intro/Info Based Organizations|
|Spring 2017||IST335||M005||Intro/Info Based Organizations|
|Fall 2015||IST335||M002||Intro/Info Based Organizations|
|Spring 2016||IST335||M005||Intro/Info Based Organizations|