Puss-in-boots-fruit-ninja

Free for 24 hours – Fruit Ninja and other Halfbrick Games

The finals are done and dusted with. Celebrate the holiday season by having some digital fun on your iPhones and iPads, for FREE. Halfbrick Studios has reduced the prices of their games, just for iPhone and iPad, to an absolute ZERO for the next 24 hours. This is, by far, the year end’s biggest discounted offer for iOS users. 

Fruit Ninja, which is a favorite among the users has never been free before. Users who did not want to spend your bucks on this little game, now you have a chance to own it for free.

Here’s are the other game titles available for free:

Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots –  Ring your blade to Desperado mode – an enhanced and re-mastered version of the Classic Fruit Ninja game that introduced 70 million players to the world’s biggest dojo.

Age of Zombies – Launch an attack on ninjas, mummies, cavemen and massive bosses with a huge variety of weapons and explosives!  This game is free for both the older version phones as well as the new phones.

Monster Dash
Monster Dash – Run as far as possible and slay monsters along the way to amass high scores and collect awards.

Blast Off

Blast Off – Use your rocket ship to rescue astronauts and carry them through the warpgate to safety. But be careful! The ever-present force of gravity can help you on your journey, but can also bring you crashing down

So what are you waiting for? Go grab your game now!!

Hrishikesh Deshkar

I am a graduate student at Syracuse University, majoring in Information Management. I like to keep myself updated on the technological front and just when my knowledge tends to overflow, I share it with the world.

More Posts - Website - Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn

• Amy Everpean

So sad i missed this sale! I love playing games, and usually get them from http://www.bigpoint.net. I would have loved to get this deal, will you let us know if it happens again??