Back by popular demand, the Buffalo iSchool Road Trip returns this February. Bundle up and join us as we explore this unique city.
We’ll dive into the sports, employers, food, and culture that make Buffalo such a distinctive and desirable Upstate New York destination. Of course, we’ll meet up with alumni and friends along the way. Let’s shuffle off to Buffalo together!
44 spots available. Registration will close when all spots are filled. Payment ($44) due upon registration.
This Road Trip is open to all undergraduate iSchool majors and minors.
Price per student is $44. Price includes all transporation, visits, meals, snacks, and events.
Registration for this trip opens on Monday, January 14 at 9:00 a.m. and is first come, first serve. There are 44 spots available. Payment is due upon registration ($44).
- A behind the scenes tour of Ralph Wilson Stadium, home of the Buffalo Bills
- Personalized panel and networking with the I.T. and marketing staff of the Bills
- A lunch break at one of Buffalo’s best wing spots
- A meet-up with alumni and I.T. staff at M&T Bank, one of Western NY’s biggest employers
- Time for a photo op at one of the world’s seven wonders: Niagara Falls
- Lots of friends, good movies, and snacks!