Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool) offers a range of opportunities for professional growth designed to fit your employee’s needs and schedules.
Choosing iSchool programs enables your employees to:
- Utilize the latest trends and strategies in the management of information resources.
- Learn about emerging technologies: cloud computing solutions, customer service via social media, new enterprise solutions.
- Keep current with changes in key business area including data analytics, information security, and enterprise networking.
For more information, please contact Sarah Weber (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Certificates of Advanced Study (C.A.S.)
These 15–21 credit hour programs focus on specialized skills and offer exceptional quality, convenience, and value.
- Taught by the same faculty who guide our master’s and doctoral students
- Credits are transferable into master’s programs
- Available online
Recommended C.A.S. Programs for Information Professionals
Master's Degree Programs
The iSchool's master's programs range from 30–42 credit hours in length and focus on specialized areas of information science: data science, information management, cloud computing and networking, and library science.
- Applied Data Science, Information Management, and Library and Information Science programs are available online
- Specializations available as Certificates of Advanced Study, often without additional coursework