The Master of Science in Information Management for Executives at the Syracuse University School of Information Studies (iSchool) is a reduced course load, 30-credit version of our MS in Information Management degree for students with six or more years of appropriate full-time, professional experience in the information management field.
Information Management for Executives offers:
- Flexibility. Earn the degree completely online, take classes on campus, or combine the two to perfectly fit your schedule.
- Quality. Take classes from the same accomplished faculty who teach in our 42-credit Master's in Information Management program.
- Individuality. Tailor your coursework to fill knowledge gaps, or deepen your existing knowledge to develop a specialty.
- Marketability. Add a degree from a top-ranked school in information systems to your resume.
Available On-campus | Online | Full-time | Part-time
To be eligible for executive status, applicants must be strong candidates for leadership roles in the Information Management field, as demonstrated by six or more years of relevant experience and a record of continuingly increasing job responsibilities.
Courses & Curriculum
Overview (30 total credits)
- 9 credits of primary core courses
- 9 credits of secondary core courses
- 9 credits of elective course
- 3-credit exit requirement (capstone course)
Online and On Campus
The Information Management program is offered online, on-campus, full-time, and part-time, or any mixture thereof.
Admissions requirements can be found on our application checklist.
The major components of the application are: the online application, academic transcripts, personal statement, two letters of recommendation, exam scores, resume or CV, and the $75 non-refundable application fee.
We offer admissions for fall and spring semesters for the Master of Science in Information Management for Executives applicants.
Visit the Admissions page for information on application deadlines, tuition, and more.