The Undergraduate iSchool Peer Advisors are a group of students who have been selected to assist the iSchool with a myriad of tasks, including but not limited to: recruitment activities such as leading iSchool tours to prospective students, mentoring prospective and new iSchool undergraduate students, and representing the iSchool at all iSchool and larger campus events. They are a group of service-oriented students who know and love the iSchool and consistently go above and beyond to spread the word about all that the iSchool has to offer.
The iSchool Peer Advisors are an equal opportunity group and we welcome a diversity of iSchool students!
You should be a Peer Advisor if you:
- Want to gain leadership experience
- Want to help recruit the next iSchool class
- Want to serve your community by mentoring underclassmen through advising
- Want to meet and engage with alumni
How to Become a Peer Advisor
Membership in this group is by application only. Application requirements consist of the following:
- Completed application
- 15-minute interview
- Must be an iSchool student (including dual degree students)
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior
- If you are going abroad at any time you can still apply!
Please reach out to Lead Peer Advisor, Maeve Rule (email@example.com) if you want more information about becoming an iSchool Peer Advisor.
Peer Advisor Staff Leads:
Peer Advisor applications open once a year in the spring semester. Notice will be sent when applications open again in spring 2019.
Lead Peer Advisor
- Maeve Rule (firstname.lastname@example.org)