BeIT is the umbrella student organization for the undergraduate program at the iSchool, and assists iSchool students by providing social, academic, and community service opportunities that will create community, camaraderie, and enthusiasm for the iSchool population.
BeIT's mission is to assist iSchool students by providing social, academic, and community service opportunities that will create community, camaraderie, and enthusiasm for the iSchool population.
The organization partners with several other iSchool student organizations to host end of the semester and year parties featuring the iBand. BeIT organizes annual events like penny wars for fundraising, sports viewing parties, and study breaks, panels, workshops and other outside the classroom learning experiences.
If you would like more information about the organization, please contact one of the Student e-Board members below. We can't wait to meet you!
- President: Satoko Mii (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Co-Vice Presidents: Simon MyHill (email@example.com) and Matthew Eisenhauer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer / Secretary: Leslie Sanchez (email@example.com)
- Membership and Marketing Manager: Vivian Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Project and Event Manager: Audrey Lew (email@example.com)
- Past President: Will Lombardi (firstname.lastname@example.org)