There are eight great ways to add specialized skills and augment your education at the graduate level through our Certificate of Advanced Study programs.
You’ll enjoy engaging, meaningful studies with convenience and flexibility – without the same time or financial commitment of a full-fledged master’s program.
An iSchool CAS lets you:
- Study the latest in information field trends
- Learn about emerging technologies
- Boost your workplace edge
- Freshen your resume
- Keep current with changes in your profession.
You’ll find exceptional quality, convenience and value because our programs are:
- Cutting-edge and up-to-the minute, based on original iSchool research
- Taught by the same professors who guide our master’s and doctoral students
- Completed in 15 credits (some programs require 12, 18 or 21 credits)
- Available online as distance-format courses (in most cases)
- Recognized with the iSchool’s top-ranked information-field reputation (No. 1 in information systems by U.S. News and World Report )
- Fully Syracuse University-issued and accredited
- Transferrable into master’s programs if you decide to continue your studies.
Our academic advisors
are ready to answer your questions and to get you started.