A Certificate of Advanced Study (CAS) at the Syracuse University School of Information Studies (iSchool) is a great way to add specialized skills and augment your education at the graduate level. You’ll enjoy engaging, meaningful studies with convenience and flexibility—without the large time and financial commitment of a full-fledged master’s program.
Consider an iSchool CAS if you want to:
- Study the latest in information field trends.
- Learn about emerging technologies.
- Boost your workplace edge.
- Freshen your resume.
- Keep current with changes in your profession.
A CAS from the iSchool offers:
- Most courses are available online as distance-format courses.
- The CAS can be completed in 12 to 21 credits, depending on the program.
- Course content is cutting-edge and up-to-the minute, based on original iSchool research.
- Courses are taught by the same professors who guide our master’s and doctoral students.
- The iSchool is ranked No. 1 in information systems for Library and Information Schools by U.S. News and World Report
- Courses are transferrable into master’s programs if you decide to continue your studies.
- The CAS is fully accredited.
E-mail iGrad@syr.edu for more information