Prospective students applying for Bachelor of Science in Information Management and Technology or Systems and Information Science programs will apply though the Syracuse University Undergraduate Admissions site.
Graduate applicants must be sure to review all requirements as set forth by Syracuse University and the School of Information Studies.
MS applicants who submit by February 1 will be considered for merit-based scholarships and awards. MS applications are accepted beyond these dates on a space-available basis until June 1. MS applications are accepted for the Fall (campus-based) and Summer terms (online) only.
CAS applicants are encouraged to submit by the dates below. CAS applications are accepted beyond these dates on a space-available basis. CAS applications are accepted for the Fall, Summer, and Spring terms for both campus-based and online students.
|Program||Fall Admission||Spring Admission||Summer Admission|
|CAS||February 1||October 15||February 1|
|MS (campus)||February 1||N/A||N/A|
|MS (online)||N/A||N/A||February 1|
Some programs may have differing requirements. Select a program below to view iSchool admission requirements.
- MS in Information Management
- MS in Information Management for Executives
- MS in Telecommunications and Network Management
- MS in Library and Information Science
- MS in Library and Information Science: School Media
- CAS in Cultural Heritage Preservation
- CAS in Data Science
- CAS in e-Government Management and Leadership
- CAS in Information Security Management
- CAS in Information Systems & Telecommunications
- CAS in School Media
After reviewing the application requirements Graduate applicants are encouraged to apply online using Syracuse University's Embark system.
Doctoral Program applicants will apply online using the Syracuse University Embark system. Please review the program specific requirements below.
- PhD in Information Science and Technology
- Doctorate of Professional Studies (DPS) in Information Management
After reviewing the application requirements, Doctoral applicants are encouraged to apply online using Syracuse University's Embark system.